Anniversary

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hiatus!

Sorry for the blog hiatus. Truth is...I just don't have anywhere to blog! No interenet access at home is not fun. And since I don't work full time anymore, no regular computer access. Hopefully when we move to Corpus, we will get internet right away.

That's right, I said it! If you don't already know, we are moving to Corpus! Ben's company is transferring us there for him to expand and open a new store. It's scary, and sad, but exciting all at the same time. I don't like that we will be even further away from our families. And I love our church here and all of the people in it...they have become dear friends of ours. I love my part time job at Briscoe and hate I only get to do it for such a short time. And I'm going to miss my nieces so much!

But...we will be living on the beach! And I'll have an opportunity to get a full time job that I actually enjoy! (Imagine that?) And while we are able to, why not live in as many places as possible as see as much of the world, (or Texas,) as we can? Before we settle down and have 3.2 kids and a dog, ya know? We think it's going to be a good opportunity for us, a learning and growing experience for sure. We still don't know for sure when the move will be, but most likely, it will be soon. I went ahead and quit my job because I just couldn't stand it anymore. Long story and I won't post details but it sucked, they screwed me, so I'm done. We've got a lot going on right now anyways. I'll post more when I get the chance, but it may be a while.

Peace and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment