Anniversary

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I have a new blog

I'd like to introduce you to my new blog, Couture Collaborations. 

http://couturecollaborations.wordpress.com/

Ever since I attended the blogger luncheon back in the fall, I've been thinking about taking this blogging thing to the next level.  This blog is ok; it's a good way for me to express myself and for friends and family to keep track with what we're doing, but it has an identity crisis.  Part personal part fashion/cooking/whatever, I'm not really attracting readers that don't know me personally.  After lots of thinking I've decided on a real grown up blog, which I think is original and could be interesting to people and, oh, I dunno, actually make me some money?  The whole blog will be about the slough of high fashion collaborations with affordable retailers-the best of the best, the big, the obscure, all of it.  You can now go to one place to find out about the latest affordable designer collaborations.  My new blog is a baby, an infant really, so bear with me while I learn my way around WordPress, but I want you all to be my test audience.  Send me emails with constructive criticisms, NAME SUGGESTIONS because I'm not married to the name yet, tips for wordpress and all that good stuff.  I'm thinking about even buying a domain when I settle on the name.  This is the real deal people!  I'm excited!  :) 

Oh yeah, I'll probably still blog here occasionally, with big updates on our life or other random things I want to blab about that don't fit on my new blog. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment
    but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyhow, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

    Feel free to surf to my blog post - direct lenders cash advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Montagne said disabled residents inside the building were kept in place because firefighters believed they could contain the fire Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping. However, when it began to spread up the building, firefighters helped them navigate the smokey halls and stairways.

    The cause of the fire remains under investigation, the chief said.

    Silvera said that because her husband is the building super they had to remain at the scene with the owner last night and missed out on assistance others received Marlboro Cigarettes. She said members of the Red Cross told her they would come back.

    ReplyDelete