Anniversary

Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF

Like the new design? It's a little more springy, and of course, girly. I tried to keep it pretty gender neutral at first, but let's face it, Ben will never post on here, and not many men will read this. (Sorry Dad, you'll have to suffer through the pink roses!) I'm sure it will change all the time though...there are so many great websites out there that have some really fun ideas, and as soon as I'm able to, I will be adding super awesome stuff I've created with Photoshop. Notice the header? I'm a little ashamed of how crummy the text looks...I did that with Microsoft Paint! Not exactly a designer's dream software.

Anyways, I'm soooo glad it's Friday! Ben is off tomorrow, and for the first time in forever, we are not going out of town on his Saturday off. (He only gets one a month.) Hopefully this will give him a chance to relax a little and get some rest. We are having a small crawfish boil tomorrow at our house! I went and bought all the fixings yesterday, based on some instructions I found online. We don't really know what we are doing...but we are gonna try! We've been wanting to invite people out to our house for a party so we can show it off, and we finally have a chance. Plus, who doesn't love a good crawfish boil? I'm a little bummed because a handful of our friends are not going to be able to make it, but we couldn't really be flexible on the date. Rain or shine, we will be boiling up some craw dads!

Also, please pray for our niece, Avery. She's getting tubes in her ears today, and she's been sick off an on for a while now.

I'll post on Monday with a crawfish re-cap, and hopefully I'll get some pics on here! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment