Anniversary

Monday, August 29, 2011

Ah-Mazing!

Dear friends, at the end of September, I will be having lunch with a hero of mine! I was lucky enough to score an RSVP for an exclusive blogger luncheon at The Prairie Bed and Breakfast, owned and personally decorated by none other than RACHEL ASHWELL! That's right, the INVENTOR of Shabby Chic!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am for this!

This book graces my coffee table.

Anyone who knows me knows I have been a fan of Shabby Chic for years.  Rachel Ashwell is one of those inspiring entrepreneur women that fascinate me. I will get to meet and greet with Rachel, network with Kelley from The Hidden List and other bloggers, all while enjoying the gorgeous surroundings and delicious food from Royer's Cafe!! Round Top heaven y'all! And the best part is, my good friend Ashley from This Country Fried Life is coming too! I can't wait! I'll be sure to blog all the details!


10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you there! Thanks for your enthusiasm! You're exactly who I wanted to be at this event!

    Safe travels to Round Top! See you very soon!

    Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have always been a fan of Shabby Chic. I cannot wait until the lunch at the Prairie. It will be fun. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright kids.... this is really going 2 b a party!!! and then there will b partying at the cafe & our new royers pie haven!
    we so look forward to greeting & meeting yawl!
    bless, bud the pieman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Dee Duper pumped up for this Event!!
    Excited to meet you!
    Hugs
    ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see your face & spend the day with you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to meeting you at this great event! Can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to meet you! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to meet you... and get over to target to grab that little throw!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excited to meet you at the Prairie! It will be Ah-mazing =)

    ReplyDelete