Anniversary

Friday, August 26, 2011

My List...

While reading one of my favorite blogs, The Farmer's Trophy Wife, I came across a post called My List...a list of things that she aspires to own one day. As someone who drools daily over fashion blogs and has quite the mental list of my own, I decided to make it official and type these up! If I don't own at least 3 of these items in ten years, hold me accountable! Many of the items on my list are the same as the F.T.W.'s.

MY LIST

1. Custom cowboy boots. A girl came into Ben's store a few years ago wearing these, and I've been pining ever since.



2. A Chanel jacket. And purse. And sunnies.

3. Christian Louboutin pumps.

4. Cle de Peau makeup-preferable the whole she-bang but at least the concealer!

5. Diane von Furstenberg dress. (Or a whole closet of them.)

6. A Mason Pearson hairbrush.

7. A Cartier love bracelet. (Hint hint BEN!)

8. A Burberry Trench.

9. A Rolex watch.

10. Diamond stud earrings..like these from Tiffany.

I mean, why not?

What's on your list?




No comments:

Post a Comment