Anniversary

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

OBSESSED

I've officially worked myself into a frenzy over the Missoni for Target collection.  Since I first heard about this launch months ago, (maybe even a year ago?) I've been scouring the Internet for sneak peeks, and today I found the complete 400 piece collection Look Book, including prices.  Let's be real, this is probably the only time in my life that I will be able to afford Missoni, and I plan on driving to the nearest Target the morning of September 13 and being there when the doors open.  No joke.  Here are the pieces I'm dying to get my hands on!

From this look, I want the pleated maxi skirt and the cardigan.  Very Stevie Nicks meets Chanel, no?

I've never really been a one-piece wearing girl, but let's be honest...there's no Zumba classes on my calendar.  And maybe this suit can make me a convert.

The kimono/robe thingy.  Yup, I'll be wearing this with jeans and a tee this fall.  Too pretty to hide at home.

This throw will look perfect casually thrown on the couch! 

I'm really digging the tray on the far right. Will look great on a coffee table, when I get a coffee table one day.

The shoes. Oh, the shoes. YES!

Another little touch of Italian style for the living room.

I can see the little blue box holding DVDs and CDs on our entertainment console. For $7.99 why not grab a few?

Okay, so I probably won't be buying this bathroom set. (No promises though.) But how amazing would this be in a guest bath? I just can't let go of that shower curtain. If only the bathroom off the living room had a shower! Because this will not match our guest room at all. But I still love it!

And finally, the piece I've been looking forward to the most, the suitcase, at a heartbreaking $169.99.  Too much, I know.  But wouldn't this just make your day at a stinky airport?  How cool would I look reaching for this puppy at the baggage claim, amongst all of the boring black bags?  Le sigh.


So what do you think?  Am I absolutely insane? 

If you would like to donate to the "Jessi needs Missoni in her life" fund, send me money via Paypal to ruthmarie86@gmail.com . Just kidding!  (Not really.)





No comments:

Post a Comment