Anniversary

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Excited for ShoeMint!

Before I started selling Stella & Dot, I was majorly obsessed with Kate Bosworth's online jewelry collection, JewelMint.  It's a monthly jewelry club that introduces new pieces each month, and you can either chose one piece (or more), skip the month and keep a credit for a piece of jewelry, or skip the month and your account isn't charged.  And the fun part is, you take a style quiz and they recommend pieces to you according to your style profile.  The more you buy, the better the site knows your style.  I probably have 15 pieces from JewelMint, no joke, and I still love them all.  I've recently reintroduced them to my wardrobe and have been mixing JewelMint in with my S&D...I couldn't neglect it for too long.  Then StyleMint came along.  It's the same idea, but touted by the Olsen twins, and they sell super soft and perfectly slouchy t-shirts.  Gotta love that.  This month introduced us to BeautyMint, a Jessica Simpson endorsed skincare line, which I'm not in to...I'm very picky about skin care, and Jessica already let me down with ProActiv, so no thanks.  However, I believe the best is yet to come...SHOEMINT!  Designed by the ever so stylish Rachel Bilson and her stylist Nicole Chavez along with Steve Madden, due for release later this month.  YES PLEASE!  I absolutely cannot wait!  The price is a little higher ($79.99), but that combined with the fact that Steve Madden is on board leads me to believe this will be more of a department store quality shoe than the other shoe of the month clubs.  (I'm talking to you and your cheap shoes, justfab.com.)  I mean, how awesome are these babies?
And how fabulous is Rachel Bilson?  I've loved and followed her ever since her days on The O.C., and now I love reading her monthly column in InStyle magazine and watching her on Hart of Dixie. (So cute.)  The only other sneak peek I've seen of ShoeMint is Rachel wearing these on a few appearances:
Needless to say, I'm pretty excited, and I think you should be too.  A lot of people think these clubs are a scam, but honestly, I've been a JewelMint member for over a year, and they send you emails at the first of each month, and then another reminder before your deadline to decline a month, so it's not that hard to keep up with.  Plus, I set a reminder on my phone to either buy or cancel that month just in case.  So you have nothing to lose!  And you can cancel your membership at anytime.  But why would you want to?  You can sign up for pre-launch gifts and guaranteed access to the limited debut collection by clicking here.

Also, in case your curious, you can check out Jewelmint here and StyleMint here.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment